Wednesday, March 7, 2012

#57 - Art of Living







Åґ☂ ◎ḟ ʟ☤√ḯη❡ #57: "I will shew thee what thou shalt do." (1 Sam.16:3).

God has promised us to show what we should do only as we keep moving in the path that He has already show us. Some people are never able to walk with God because they want all the information before they will step in to the endeavour God wants them to do. God never gives the full destination address before we start the journey He has told us to do in obedience to His voice. Even to Abraham in the Bible, God never gave a destination address to start his journey, God simply said, "Get out of your country, from your family and from your father’s house, to a land that I will show you." (Gen 12:1). In other words God was saying to Abraham, first move by faith out of your country, family and father's house and then I will show you the land where you should move. Even though Abraham was only able to break the fleshly ties of family and father's house step by step through sovereign intervention, he obeyed God by faith and started to move without knowing the destination address (Heb 11:8; Acts 7:4; Gen 12:4). God wants us to walk by faith and only this kind of obedience to His voice can please God.

Even in my life when God first spoke to me in a vision and said, "Do my work and I will bless you...", I had many questions that I asked God to give me an answer for. First of all I said to God to give me the details of how I should work for Him. Then I thought about the many ways in which a person can work for God. When I chose to give up my own planned out future that I was forcing myself to reach in my professional career of software engineering, then I had my own plan made up in my mind of how to work for God in the ministry. With my puny little brain I began to map my future and work out the best possible way to do ministry for God. But worries began to clog my brain because I never had the resource to do it. As time went on and on, I was frustrated with my own plans and told God sincerely to fullfill His plans for my life.

Then God began to teach me about faith. How I need to walk in the little light I could see in the present time, so that when I walk further in obedience to Him, more light will shine forth on my way. This began to happen in my life. I started to trust God with my life and future and started to move in to the realm of faith where God only gave a little bit of clue to go forward every time I needed a direction. Amazingly every time I would move forward, a great peace of God will fill my heart. Then God miraculously met the needs of my life as I began to move forward in His ministry. For example, God directed me to join in a Bible college but I was promised only a little bit of help from my family. So I told my mom and everyone, as I join in the Bible college God will miraculously provide all my needs. I had faith in God's provision because of knowing His clear direction. It was a two years course, so they told if we perform well in the first semester the college will provide for the whole course. But suddenly when the second semester started, they changed the decision to support me financially, inspite of me performing well to be the first in the class. I do not know the exact reason, but they might have thought that I had enough with me to pay the meagre tution fees. They told me to pay the fees as soon as possible. But here I was asking the Lord, 'You told me that you will provide me with all that I need and I have nothing to pay and am not willing to ask anybody anything regarding this.' But you know what happened, God gave a burden to a Sister who helped us in our home when I was a little child, to support me financially for the Bible college. She called up my mom and conveyed this message to me. I was overjoyed and gave praise to the Lord who provides miraculously. Truly our God is our provider when we obey Him by faith. TRULY THE WAY OF A RIGHTEOUS MAN WHO WAKLS BY FAITH IS LIKE THE SUN SHINING BRIGHTER AND BRIGHTER UNTIL HE STARTS TO SEE THE NOON TIME GLORY OF GOD UPON HIS LIFE IN ZENITH (PROV 4:18).


MuCh BlEsSiNgS....


Oº°‘¨([ www.apostolicrevelation.blogspot.in ] )¨‘°ºO




No comments:

Post a Comment